30/30 Disposable Paper Filters
$18.50 – $24.50
If your air conditioning filters are looking a little worn and needing a replacement, these 30/30 disposable paper filters are a great choice. The 30/30 is a primary filter for air conditioning systems and has been setting the standard for filters for a long time.
The frame is made of a water-resistant beverage board and will stand up to the worst conditions an HVAC system can present with no filter distortion or blowouts. The 30/30 is a very energy-efficient filter due to its large media area, resulting in a low pressure drop. The 30/30 media is a blend of cotton and polyester and proven to keep a low pressure drop during the filter’s lifetime. The media is backed with a corrosion-resistant wire backing that eliminates distortion of the media pack under high airflow.
The 30/30 disposable paper filters have been setting the standard for G4 panels for a long time. The combination of the unique media, beverage board and pleating technology makes the 30/30 a low-energy product at the same time as it performs well in all situations.
- Water resistant cardboard frame
- Conception with girders/crossbars
- Diagonal stiffner stuck to media to keep the spacing of folds, protect and maintain the filter
- Fully supported media bonded onto a wire support grid
- Rounded pleats for a maximum capacity of dust retention and facilitate airflow through the media
- Replaceable filter media